- Information provided by you and your Consent
- By using the Website, you consent to the Processing of any Personal Information submitted directly or indirectly to the Website and warrant that all data provided by you is true, accurate, current and complete.
- We may ask you to submit your Personal Information to Tile Africa through the Website in order to access aspects of the Website or make use of services offered on the Website. Failure to provide this information may prevent you from being able to use all of the services / features on the Website.
- Tile Africa reserves the right to (in its sole discretion) correct or change any information or omissions relating to any information, ideas, opinion or statements relating to the Website without notice to you.
- The Website is not intended for Children.
- Tile Africa will not willingly or knowingly process the Personal Information of Children and all reasonable measures have been adopted to prevent the processing of such information.
- Passive Information Collection
- This Website may use and combine such passively collected anonymous information to enhance the service to the Website visitors, customize the Website based on your preference, compile and analyse statistics and trends, and otherwise administer and improve the Website. Such information is not combined with personally identifiable information collected elsewhere on the Website unless you have consented.
- Processing and Disclosure of Information
- Tile Africa may Process your Personal Information gained from / via the Website for a variety of purposes, including to improve the content of the Website, to customize the Website to your preferences, to sell and process the sale of goods and services to you, to communicate information to you (if you have requested it), for marketing and research purposes, and for any other purposes specified. In addition, we may make full use of all the information acquired through the Website that is not in personally identifiable form.
- By providing Personal Information to this Website you consent to us combining such information with other actively collected information and to the disclosure of such information to Affiliates that agree to treat it in accordance with the Terms and Conditions Policy and use it for the same purposes for which it was disclosed.
- Tile Africa may also disclose Personal Information provided via the Website to third parties that are not Affiliates, but only:
- o contractors that agree to treat all Personal Information in accordance with this Terms and Conditions Policy and use it for the same purposes;
- In connection with the sale, assignment, or other transfer of the business of this Website to which the information relates, in which case Tile Africa will require any such buyer to agree to treat the Personal Information in accordance with this Terms and Conditions Policy and use it for the same purposes; or
- To respond to law enforcement requests, where required by applicable laws, court orders, or government regulations or where we are of the opinion that you are involved in any illegal or harmful conduct or where such disclosure is necessary to (a) protect or defend our rights and property or that of our customers; (b) prevent fraud; (c) protect against abuse, misuse and unauthorised use of the Website or (d) protect the personal safety or property of Tile Africa’s customers or the public.
- Transferring Information Abroad
- By disclosing your Personal Information via the Website, you consent to your Personal Information being transferred outside the jurisdiction / country / territory in which the information may have been collected and as such your Personal Information may be used by any Affiliate, who are also subject to the Terms and Conditions Policy.
- Where information is transferred to a jurisdiction located outside of South Africa that may not have equivalent laws and rules regarding the protection of Personal Information, you will be asked to consent to this transfer and Tile Africa and its Affiliates will insist that the recipient of the information complies with this Terms and Conditions Policy.
- Unfortunately the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although Tile Africa endeavours to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of the Personal Information transmitted to the Website. Any transmission of your Personal Information is at your own risk.
Tile Africa is committed to protecting the security of your personal data. In so doing, Tile Africa use a variety of technological, physical and organisational procedures and protections to help protect your Personal Information from unauthorised access, use or disclosure, such encryption, passwords and physical security measures. Once Tile Africa has received your information we will use strict procedures and security features to try and prevent unauthorised access.
- Links to other websites
This Website may contain links or references to other website to which these Terms and Conditions Policy does not apply. Please review the terms and conditions of each of these websites.
Tile Africa accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of any third party websites.
- Certain parts of the Website may use “cookies”.
- A cookie is a small data file that may be stored on your computer’s hard-drive when you visit the Website that collect information from you, keep track of your visit and to help you to navigate between different pages of the Website. By using this Website you are consenting to the use Tile Africa’s cookies.
Norcros PAIA Manual
Click here to view the manual